UPDATE: I’ve changed the approach in this post because the original code has some side effects where it doesn’t always load correctly, plus I discovered RequireJS.
By taking advantage of the CDN, you can significantly improve
It may not be obvious at first, but you can do this within your CRM 2011 solutions as well. CAVEAT: This might fall into the “don’t muck with our DOM” mantra of CRM development…I can’t guarantee this is an officially supported scenario. But as they say, it works and the risk is pretty low.
Please read my Using RequireJS with CRM 2011 forms post. Once you have the following web resource code should make sense: